Mickey in the Driver’s Seat Cookies
Shift the party into overdrive. Use the car cutter from our 101 Cookie Cutter Set and icing details to fashion way sweet rides for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Icing Decorations.
- Easy-Add Red (no-taste) Icing Color Add to shopping list Red (no-taste) Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Icing Decoration Add to shopping list Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Icing Decoration
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- 101 Cookie Cutter Set (car)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using car cutter from set. Bake and cool cookies. Outline lower car body using tip 3 and full-strength red color flow; flow in using thinned icing. Let dry on waxed paper-covered boards.
Decorate using full-strength color flow. Pipe in tip 3 white background areas for windshield and front grill; pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Use gray to pipe in tip 3 grill interior (pat smooth), dot lights, windshield and steering wheel outlines and zigzag convertible top. Use black to pipe tip 1 lattice grillwork, tip 3 light border, tip 4 outline tires and arm. Pipe tip 4 dot glove; flatten with finger. Pipe tip 1 outline finger details. Pipe tip 3 outline hubcaps and dot axle. Pipe tip 3 front bumper. Attach icing decoration with icing dot.
*Combine No-Taste Red with Red-Red for red shown.