Cookie Sheets & Je…
Mickey in the Driver’s Seat Cookies
- Easy-Add Red (no-taste) Icing Color Add to shopping list Red (no-taste) Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Icing Decoration Add to shopping list Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Icing Decoration
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- 101 Cookie Cutter Set (car)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using car cutter from set. Bake and cool cookies. Outline lower car body using tip 3 and full-strength red color flow; flow in using thinned icing. Let dry on waxed paper-covered boards.
Decorate using full-strength color flow. Pipe in tip 3 white background areas for windshield and front grill; pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Use gray to pipe in tip 3 grill interior (pat smooth), dot lights, windshield and steering wheel outlines and zigzag convertible top. Use black to pipe tip 1 lattice grillwork, tip 3 light border, tip 4 outline tires and arm. Pipe tip 4 dot glove; flatten with finger. Pipe tip 1 outline finger details. Pipe tip 3 outline hubcaps and dot axle. Pipe tip 3 front bumper. Attach icing decoration with icing dot.
*Combine No-Taste Red with Red-Red for red shown.