Merry Marshmallow Santa Lollipop
Take your lollipop treats one step further by giving the Merry Marshmallow Santa Lollipop a full make over—add his body using marshmallows, melted Candy Melts and spice drops.
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
large spice drops
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Character Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Christmas Character Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Paring Knife
- Waxed paper
Using melted white, red and light cocoa candy and painting method from mold label, mold Santa candies without sticks (combine red with a little white candy to make skin tone for face). Refrigerate until firm and unmold.
Using melted light cocoa candy in cut parchment bag, decorate dot eyes.
Make Santa's body. Insert two lollipop sticks through a large marshmallow so that 1 1/2 in. extends at both top and bottom. Insert one stick through sides of marshmallow so that 3/4 in. extends on each side. Insert 1 1/2 mini marshmallows on side and bottom ends for arms and legs.
Dip body into melted red candy; tap lightly to remove excess candy.
Flatten and trim 2 green spice drops into mitten shapes with paring knife. Insert on ends of arms. Roll out black spice drop thin on waxed paper sprinkled with sugar. Cut a 1/4 in. wide strip for belt; attach to body with melted candy. Roll out yellow spice drop and cut a square buckle; cut a small black square for center and attach with melted candy.
Decorate zigzag fur trim using melted white candy in cut parchment bag.
Attach Santa candy to lollipop sticks with melted candy; let set.