Merry Bear! Cake
He holds a candy cane and a candy star to dress up your holiday party. Candy Melts plaque star, bow, hat, facial features and feet add fun dimension and easy decorating to this Merry Bear! Cake.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Bear-y Christmas Pan Add to shopping list Bear-y Christmas Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Using inside of pan as a mold and melted candy in disposable bags, pipe candy into cap, bow, inside of ears, nose, mouth, star and paw pads. On waxed paper, pipe approximately 30 red dots with melted candy. Refrigerate and unmold pieces when set.
Ice sides of cake smooth; outline bear and facial features with tip 4. Position molded candy on cake. Cover bear with tip 16 stars. Add tip 16 reverse shell fur on hat brim and pom-pom. Insert candy cane in cake.
Pipe tip 18 rosette border. Position red candy dots on alternating rosettes. Write tip 2 message.
NOTE: Add melted white candy to yellow to achieve yellow star color.