Wonder Mold Kit
Meet Spike! Cake
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- granulated brown sugar or graham cracker crumbs
- Large marshmallows
Cake serves 14.
- Easy-Add Wonder Mold Kit Add to shopping list Wonder Mold Kit
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- 2003 Pattern Book (Dinosaur Spikes)Easy-Add 2003 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2003 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance, trace approximately 18 spike patterns on cake board, cover with waxed paper. Using melted candy in parchment bag cut to size of tip 3, outline and pipe in spikes. Refrigerate to set at least 10 minutes. Carefully peel off waxed paper and set aside.
Bake 1 Wonder Mold cake for body and 2 Mini Ball cakes for head. Position body cake on foil-covered cake board. Pipe tip 1A pull-out legs.
Attach large marshmallows for tail with icing, trimming with scissors as needed.
Ice two mini ball halves together for head and attach with icing to cake. Pipe tip 6 ball eyes and tip 3 dot pupils, and nostrils.
Outline and pipe in tip 3 mouth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover dinosaur with tip 21 stars. Pipe tip 3 outline toenails.
Insert candy spikes in cake. Sprinkle brown sugar or graham cracker crumbs around cake for sand.
*Brand confectionery coating
(Note: Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow for body color; use Kelly Green only for dark spots.)