Meal Markers Candy
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Colorful Leaves Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 6-Mix Colorful Leaves Sprinkle Assortment
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Plastic ruler
- Embroidery scissors
Reserve 1 Candy Melts disk for each plaque to make easel. Mold candy plaques 1/4 in. thick in pan cavities. Refrigerate until firm; unmold. Brush melted candy on edges and dip in sprinkles. Refrigerate until firm.
Make pilgrims. Tint melted white candy with a little orange. Mold candy faces in Candy Melting Plate cavities. Using fondant, make clothes and hair; roll out 1/8 in. thick.
For collars, cut a 1/4 x 1 1/2 in. white strip; cut out a notch in center and attach to face with melted candy.
For man's hat, tint fondant black, blue, and yellow (combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shown). Cut a black strip 1 x 5/8 in., tapering to 1/2 in. wide at top. Attach to face with candy.
For hatband, cut a 1/8 in. blue strip; trim to fit and attach to hat with damp brush.
For brim, cut a 1/4 x 1 1/4 in. black strip. Attach to face with damp brush.
For buckle, hand shape a yellow log into a square; attach with damp brush.
For top of woman's bonnet, cut a 1 3/8 x 5/8 in. white strip, tapering ends to 1 1/8 in. wide toward bottom; attach to face with melted candy.
For woman's brim, cut a 1/4 x 1 1/2 in. white strip; attach with melted candy.
For hair, cut small pieces of yellow fondant; using scissors, cut slits for fringe; attach to bonnet with damp brush. Attach to plaque with melted candy.
For name, tint orange candy with red candy color. Pipe names and facial features using melted candy in cut parchment bag. Make easels using reserved Candy Melts wafers. Cut wafers in half; cut one side flat to create a right angle. Attach 2 easels to back of each plaque with melted candy; let set.