Mayor of Merriment Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Favorite Pound Cake Recipe
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Mini Snowman and Mitten Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Mini Snowman and Mitten Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
Bake and cool snowman cakes. Trim off face area and hat brim front and sides; trim top of hat flat to stand upright (hat area will be body of snowman).
Position cakes on cooling grid over waxed paper. After removing all foil from icing container, microwave at 30% power for 20-30 seconds; stirring at least once, until ready to pour. Pour icing over cakes. Let dry on waxed paper. Ice back of cakes smooth.
Tint portions of fondant violet, green, red, orange, yellow and black. For hat brim, roll out green fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut a 1 in. diameter circle. For top of hat, shape a 3/4 in. high green tapered cone, 3/4 in. wide at top, tapering to 5/8 in. wide at bottom; attach to brim with damp brush. For hat band, roll a 1/8 in. rope of yellow fondant; wrap around hat, attaching with damp brush.
For scarf, roll out red fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut a strip, 1/4 in. wide. Position on cake where brim was trimmed away.
For hands, roll violet fondant into 1/2 in. balls; flatten to 1/4 in. thick. Using knife, cut a V shape between thumb and finger area. Cut lollipop sticks to 2 1/2 in. long; insert a stick in each hand. Insert hands in cake at an angle.
Roll small black balls for eyes and buttons and a thin black log for mouth. Attach with dots of icing. Roll a 1/4 in. orange cone for nose; attach with icing. Roll small white balls for cheeks; flatten and attach with icing.
For feet, shape 3/4 in. long ovals in black fondant. Attach feet and hat with dots of icing.