Mask Munchies Cookies
Serve these delightful disguises at Mardi Gras galas or masquerade balls. Turn upside-down heart cookies (cut with our Hearts Nesting Cutter Set) into masks with piped-icing details and 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Hearts Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Hearts Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 67 Add to shopping list Tip: 67
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Cut cookies using 3 1/2 in. (2nd largest) cutter; bake and cool. Lightly trace mask patterns on cookies with toothpick.
Outline and fill in mask with tip 5 (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
On yellow mask, pipe tip 67 pull-out feathers; add tip 3 dots.
On rose mask, pipe pull-out crown points using tip 2A for 3 center points and tip 12 for points on each side.
Add tip 5 ball to each point. Pipe tip 5 zigzag fur on top edge of mask; add tip 5 dots. Attach cookies to sticks with royal icing; let dry.