Man of the Season Cupcake
We’ve gone sweet on Santa! His head is a molded candy lollipop you make ahead of time. Use the painting method to give your pop the fine details you see here.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add Santa Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Santa Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Any Christmas Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Any Christmas Themed Standard Baking Cups
In advance, mold Santa candy faces with lollipop sticks attached; refrigerate to set and unmold.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice cupcakes smooth in red. Use tip 10 and red icing to pipe arms. Use tip 47 and black icing top pipe belt and tip 2 and yellow icing to pipe buckle. Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe zigzag fur on center seam of jacket and on cuffs.
Flatten spice drops slightly and shape into ovals for boots; attach with icing.
Insert Santa candy head into cupcake; trim lollipop stick if necessary.
*Note: Combine Christmas Red and Red-Red for red shown.