Make Three Wishes Cake
Everyone needs a fairy godmother! With a piped-icing ruffled dress and shimmering foil crown and wand, a Huggable Teddy Bear Pan stands ready to make a little girl’s wishes come true.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Huggable Teddy Bear Pan Add to shopping list Huggable Teddy Bear Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 127D Add to shopping list Tip: 127D
- Easy-Add Tip: 224 Add to shopping list Tip: 224
- 2001 Pattern Book (Crown and Star Patterns)Easy-Add 2001 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2001 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rod Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rod
- Easy-Add 8 in. Straight Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Straight Spatula
- Craft glue
- Transparent tape
- Thin white cardboard
In advance, use tip 224 and royal icing to make 35 drop flowers with tip 2 dot centers. Let dry.
Trace and cut out crown and star patterns on thin cardboard. Glue silver foil on patterns. Cover wooden dowel rod with foil. Attach star to foil with tape.
Ice paw areas smooth with spatula. Using tip 4, outline mouth and pipe-in eyes and nose (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover bear with tip 16 stars. Add tip 2 string eyelashes.
Use tip 127D to pipe ruffles on skirt beginning from bottom and working up toward waist. Attach drop flowers to ruffles, dress, and crown with tip 2 dots of buttercream icing. Position crown and wand.