Make Some Noise Cake
Become a cake sculptor! Cover three 2-layer 8 in. x 2 in. Round Pan cakes with brightly hued fondants. Decorate the stacked cakes with faux filling created from fondant ropes and fondant swags imprinted with our Spiral Pattern Roller.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Yellow Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Yellow Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Cake serves 60.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Spiral Pattern Roller Add to shopping list Spiral Pattern Roller
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cake Circles Add to shopping list 8 in. Cake Circles
- Easy-Add 12 in. Round Silver Cake Base Add to shopping list 12 in. Round Silver Cake Base
- Paring Knife
- Cellophane Tape
In advance: Make fondant star flames and candles. Prepare cake base. Brush with piping gel and cover base with light blue fondant.
Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown. Prepare three 2-layer 8 in. cakes for stacked construction. Prepare cakes for rolled fondant. Cover cakes with light yellow, rose and green fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother and position on base board.
For icing between cakes, roll a 3/4 in. diameter white fondant rope; indent with fingers to create irregular shapes. Attach ropes with damp brush.
For swags, roll out light rose, blue and violet fondant 1/4 in. thick. Imprint design with Spiral Roller. Cut crescent shapes using circle cookie cutter; first cut circles, then move up cutter 1 in. and cut again to make a 3 in. long crescent. Attach to cake with damp brush, halfway down side.
Roll 1/2 in. balls of light violet, green and blue; attach at swag points with damp brush. Insert candles in cake top.