Make A Quick Buck! Cake
It’s easy to make Santa’s sleigh puller—bake and decorate the Animal Crackers shaped Pan, add the cookie antlers to top off a great reindeer cake! Sure to be a hit at your holiday party.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Animal Crackers Pan Add to shopping list Animal Crackers Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add 8 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Sharp Knife
With toothpick; trace antlers pattern on rolled-out dough. Cut antlers with knife. Make extras to allow for breakage; bake and cool.
Build up ears to a point with icing and spatula. Pipe inside of ears, eyes and nose with tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Cut off tongue portion of cake and extend mouth area with icing.
Outline mouth and center of muzzle with tip 3; pipe in tip 3 mouth and tongue (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Cover cake with tip 18 stars. Cover tops of antler cookies with tip 8 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Insert antlers into cake.