Majestic Miss Cake Pop Character
Favorite personalities start by creating pops using the Wilton Silicone Boy Mold.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lavender Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Lavender Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add People Sprinkle Set Add to shopping list People Sprinkle Set
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley Sprinkles Decorations Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley Sprinkles Decorations
Each cake pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Bite-Size Gingerbread Boy Mold Add to shopping list Bite-Size Gingerbread Boy Mold
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Prepare cake pops recipe and press into mold; chill.
Cover pop with White Candy Melts tinted with orange from Primary Colors Set. Cut and shape dress with fondant tinted violet. Pipe violet candy dress details and sprinkle with Lavender Colored Sugar. Pipe hair with Yellow Candy Melts. Pipe facial features with Light Cocoa Candy Melts tinted with black from Garden Candy Color Set. Attach diamonds from People Pops Sprinkle Set and make wand with White Candy Melts on parchment then attach heart from Flowerful Medley Sprinkles.
Click here for a list of flavorful cake ball pop recipes.