Light up Mom’s special day with cookies that sparkle! Delicious cut-out treats are decorated with Color Flow icing and fondant, and then topped with white Sparkling Sugar.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orchid Pink Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Orchid Pink Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Pure Lemon Extract Add to shopping list Pure Lemon Extract
Each cookie serves one.
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set Add to shopping list A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Coupler Add to shopping list Coupler
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- jewelry gum paste & fondant mold
Roll out cookie dough 1/8 in. thick. Cut out using cutters from set to spell M-O-M. Bake and cool cookies.
Make Color Flow icing and tint a small portion black. Outline cookies using tip 3 and full-strength black icing.
Fill in tops of cookies using tip 3 and thinned white icing; let dry 24 hours.
Brush piping gel on cookie and sprinkle with white Sparkling Sugar.
Tint 1 oz. of fondant rose. Place pink Pearl Dust in candy melting tray and mix with lemon extract. Press rose fondant into round gem cavity in mold, remove and paint with Pearl Dust/lemon extract mixture.
Attach fondant gems to cookies with piping gel.