Lush Lavender Easter Eggs
A springtime pastel shell shows off your homemade drop flowers at their best on this fun hard-cooked egg. Create a pretty garden look with our White Pearl Fence Cupcake Wrap.
- Hard Cooked Eggs
- Purple Gel Food Color or
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Each egg serves one.
- Easy-Add White Pearl Fence Cupcake Wraps Add to shopping list White Pearl Fence Cupcake Wraps
- Easy-Add Tip: 224 Add to shopping list Tip: 224
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
Step 1Color eggs violet. Let set.
Step 2For base, use scissors to trim off the bottom row of the fence on cupcake wrap. Also trim off 1/3 of the length of the fence. Shape wrap into a 1 1/2 in. circle and tape edges to secure.
Step 3On parchment paper, pipe tip 224 drop flowers in light violet with tip 2 dot centers in yellow. Let dry.
Step 4Pipe tip 349 leaves in green randomly on egg, leaving lower third open. Attach drop flowers to leaves.
Step 5Position egg in base.
0 Reviews by the community
1 Questions by the community