Cookie Sheets & Je…
Luminous Holiday Tree Cookie
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Holiday Metal Cutter Set (green tree cutter used)Easy-Add Holiday Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Star Cut-Outs™ (Medium star used)Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- small cup
- Fine artist's brush
Bake and cool cookies. Use tip 2 and full-strength green-tinted color flow icing to outline tree; let dry. When completely dry, thin down color flow icing according to package directions and fill entire tree with tip 2; let dry overnight.
Use full-strength white color flow icing to pipe tip 2 zigzag garlands; let dry.
Set aside 1 oz. of white fondant for pearl dots.
Tint remaining fondant yellow, roll out 1/8 in. thick and use medium star cut out to cut one star. Let dry on cake board dusted with cornstarch. When completely dry, use tip 2 and full-strength color flow icing to pipe lines on star.
To make pearl dots, roll white fondant 1/8 in. thick and use small opening end of tip 9 to cut 10 circles. Roll fondant into balls and let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface. When balls are completely dry, mix a small amount of clear vanilla extract in a cup with Gold Pearl Dust. Use fine artist's brush to paint garlands, balls and lines on star. Brush dry Gold Pearl Dust over entire star. Attach ball to trees and center of star with full-strength color flow.
*Combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shown.