Lucky Rainbow Cookie
There’s always something very special waiting at the end of the rainbow! This time it’s the rainbow cookies themselves created with our 3-Pc. St. Patrick’s Day Cookie Cutter Set.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 3-Pc. St. Patrick's Day Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 3-Pc. St. Patrick's Day Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
Roll out cookie dough 1/8 in. thick and use rainbow cutter from set to cut cookie. Bake and cool.
Use tip 3 and full-strength white to outline clouds. Flow in with thinned white icing.
Use tip 3 and full-strength red icing to outline top of rainbow and full-strength violet icing to outline the bottom of rainbow. Let set.
Place thinned icing in cut disposable bags. Use tip 3 to pipe lines beginning at top with red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet; let dry.
Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing to pipe fluffy cloud details. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar.