Lucky Day Cake
This shamrock really stands out! The Lucky Day Cake features echoing borders of shamrocks in shades of green on a field of white stars.
12 cake servings.
- Easy-Add Shamrock Pan Add to shopping list Shamrock Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Make 4 3/4 cups buttercream icing. Tint 3 cups light green (thin 1 1/4 cups with 1 tablespoon + 3/4 teaspoon light corn syrup). Tint 3/4 cup dark green. Reserve 1 cup white.
Bake and cool cake and place on foil-wrapped cake board, cut to fit. Ice sides and background areas smooth with thinned light green icing.
Edge top shamrock area with tip 21 stars in dark green.
Decorate inner shamrock design with tip 21 stars in light green.
Fill in remainder of top shamrock area with tip 16 stars in white.
Decorate bottom border with tip 21 shells in light green.