Loving The Cup Cake
Declare him a champion! Construct this major award trophy from cakes baked in our Baby Bottle and Wonder Mold Pans. A great cake for Father’s Day or sports banquets.
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 18.
- Easy-Add Baby Bottle Pan Add to shopping list Baby Bottle Pan
- Easy-Add Wonder Mold Kit Add to shopping list Wonder Mold Kit
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Round Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Round Cutter
- Easy-Add Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set Add to shopping list Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Bake Wonder Mold and Baby Bottle cakes. Cool. Cut Wonder Mold cake in half vertically. Trim 1 in. off bottom. Trim curved top off bottle cake. Prepare both cakes for fondant covering, position on foil-covered board.
Roll out fondant; cover cakes. Using Comfort Grip Round Cutter, cut disc of fondant. Attach to cake using brushstrokes of water. Cut 1/4 in. thick x 3/4 in. wide x 11 in. long strip of fondant, attach to top edge with brushstrokes of water. Use 3 1/2 oz. fondant and roll 2 3/4 in. diameter logs to form "S" and "reverse S" shaped handles. Roll 1/2 in. diameter logs and attach to area where cakes connect. Roll 3/8 in. diameter logs and attach to base.
Using buttercream icing and tip 3, pipe scrolls around disc and along top edge. Pipe "#1". Using tip 8, pipe scrolls on base.