Loving Greetings Crinkle Cookie
It’s easy to give your Valentine sentiments with delicious crinkle cookies topped with a bright Color Flow® icing heart.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Hearts a Flutter Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Hearts a Flutter Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Plastic ruler
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
Prepare Color Flow icing. Tint icing light rose, dark rose and black. Reserve a portion white.
On waxed paper-covered board, use tip 3 and full-strength dark rose icing to outline heart (2 1/4 in. high x 2 in. high). Use tip 3 and thinned dark rose icing to fill in heart. Let set.
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut out cookies using cutter. Bake and cool.
Use tip 3 and full-strength black icing, and pipe an outline 1/4 in. from edge of cookie. Let set.
Use tip 2 and full-strength light rose icing, and pipe vertical lines inside black outline of cookie. Let set.
Use tip 2 and thinned white and light pink icing to fill in lines between light rose stripes on cookie, alternating colors. Let set.
Attach Color Flow heart on cookie with icing.
Use tip 1 and full-strength black icing to pipe message on heart.