Love's in Bloom Mini Cake
Petite heart cakes are only 1-1/2 in. across! Their tiny size suits the delicate pastel shades used for the royal icing roses and poured-over, thinned royal icing coating.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Silicone Petite Hearts Mold Add to shopping list Silicone Petite Hearts Mold
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 101 Add to shopping list Tip: 101
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool mini hearts cakes.
Prepare royal icing recipe and divide into fourths. Tint rose, violet/rose, lemon yellow/golden yellow and kelly green.
Make one coordinating color rose for each cake. Use desired color royal icing and flower nail no. 7. Make tip 101 roses with tip 3 bases. Let dry.
Thin down royal icing to a pourable consistency with water. Place cakes on cooling grid positioned over cookie pan. Cover completely with icing. Let set.
Attach roses to cakes with icing.
*Combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shown.
*Combine Violet and Rose for violet shown.