Loveable Lamb Cookies
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list White Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each serves one.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Easter 18 Pc. Cutter Collection Add to shopping list Easter 18 Pc. Cutter Collection
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using lamb cutter from set. Bake and cool cookies.
Use tip 3 to outline cookies with full-strength icing, leaving hooves open; flow in with thinned icing.
Sprinkle body and top of head with nonpareils while icing is wet. Let dry on waxed paper covered boards.
Use tip 3 and full-strength icing to pipe dot eye, outline mouth and hooves; pat smooth. Let dry.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more