Love is All Around Cookie Pop
Candy and cookies combine to create this impressive cookie pop pinwheel! Hidden behind the round cookie is a red candy circle to keep the Valentine’s Day theme going.
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Sweetheart Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 6-Mix Sweetheart Sprinkle Assortment
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- 101 Cookie Cutter Set (smalled round cutter used)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
Cut out 1 smallest round cookie and 5 smallest heart cookies from dough; sprinkle with nonpareil decorations before baking. Bake and cool.
Position smallest round cutter on cookie sheet and fill 1/8 in. deep with melted red candy; freeze until set. Fill 1 small heart with red melted candy and refrigerate until set.
Place candy circle on waxed paper covered board, add small cookie hearts on edge of base and attach with melted candy. Attach lollipop stick to base with melted candy, add round cookie on top edge of heart cookies and attach with melted candy. Attach small candy heart to top center of cookie with melted candy. Let set in refrigerator.