Love from Above Cupcake
Baby Face Topper goes undercover as a winged Cupid! We’ve positioned him on top of a Cupcakes ‘N More Dessert Stand holding a sweet assortment of Valentine’s Day cupcakes.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Creamy Peach Icing Color Add to shopping list Creamy Peach Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack (candy molds and Red, White, Pink and Light Cocoa Candy Melts®†)Easy-Add Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack Add to shopping list Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack
Garden Candy Color Set (pink)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Hearts Mix Sprinkles Add to shopping list Hearts Mix Sprinkles
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Quick Ease Roller Add to shopping list Quick Ease Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Baby Face Topper Add to shopping list Baby Face Topper
- Easy-Add Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Hearts Remembered Baking Cups Add to shopping list Hearts Remembered Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Craft knife
In advance: Make candies using Candy Making Kit. Also: Prepare fondant pieces. Tint 1 oz. fondant red and roll out 1/8 in. thick; cut heart using 2nd smallest cutter from set. Add 1/4 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 2 oz. white fondant; roll out 1/8 in. thick. Use pattern to cut 2 wings (reverse pattern for 1). Let dry 24 hours on cornstarch-dusted board. And: Complete topper. Tint small amount of fondant Peach with Ivory for hands. Roll balls and flatten for hands; cut fingers using knife. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, attach heart, wings and hands to topper; pipe on hair. Pipe tip 2 message on heart?with?icing.
Spatula ice cupcakes; sprinkle on Hearts Mix. Position candy. At party: Position cupcakes and topper on stand.
* Add Pink candy color to Pink Candy Melts® for pink candy shown. Combine Peach with Ivory for fondant shade on hands.