Cookie Sheets & Je…
Love Reigns Supreme Cookies
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 131 Add to shopping list Tip: 131
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M (2110) Add to shopping list Tip: 1M (2110)
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add White Tulle Spool Add to shopping list White Tulle Spool
- Hot Glue Gun
- round craft block 8 x 3 in. high
- 2 yards 1/4 in. wide white ribbon
- 2 1/4 yards 5/8 in. wide blue ribbon
- 2 1/4 yards 1 1/2 in. white ribbon
- sixty - 4 in. pieces Florist Wire 22-gauge
One day in advance: Using royal icing, make 7 tip 131 swirl drop flowers with tip 3 dot centers. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
For umbrellas, cut 4 round cookies with cutter. Cut cookies in half; position 7 halves on cookie sheet. Using large end of tip 1M, cut scallops on bottom edge. Bake and cool cookies. Outline cookies and ribs with tip 3 in royal icing; let set, then fill in with thinned royal icing. Let dry overnight.
Attach cookies to lollipop sticks with melted candy. Tie each with a bow made from 10 in. of 1/4 in. wide ribbon. Attach flowers to umbrella tops with royal icing.
For base, attach strings of white ribbon around craft block with hot glue, attach strips of blue ribbon over white. Cut tulle into 6 in. squares; gather corners of each square and trim to form rounded edges.
Twist squares at bottom to form a point and twist a 4 in. piece of wire around to secure. Insert wires into craft block, working from edge to center and covering entire top. Insert cookies on sticks.