Love Is Everywhere Cake
Amplify the pleasure! Add cheerful fondant forms shaped with our Heart Nesting Cutters and Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter sets to a fondant-covered Heart Pan cake that also supports a miniature bear cake.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 25
- Easy-Add Mini Stand-Up Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Mini Stand-Up Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add 12 x 2 in. Heart Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 2 in. Heart Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Easy-Add Tip: 13 Add to shopping list Tip: 13
- Easy-Add Heart Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Heart Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Blossom Nesting Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Blossom Nesting Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Fondant Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Fondant Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cool Color Glitter candles Add to shopping list Cool Color Glitter candles
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Sharp Knife
Bake and cool bear cake and two heart cakes, 1 1/2 in. deep. Stack hearts to form one 3 in. high cake.
Prepare heart cake for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream. Cover cake with 2 pks. of fondant, tinted rose. Tint 1/4 of remaining package of fondant yellow. Roll out and cut center heart, using pattern. Attach to top of cake using brush dipped in water. For remaining fondant, tint 1/4 Green, 1/4 Violet, leave 1/4 White. Roll out green and violet fondant; cut various sizes of hearts using three smallest heart cutters. Roll out white fondant and cut daisies using smallest blossom cutter; use sharp knife to extend petal sections for more definition. Cut daisy centers using large opening of tip 3 and yellow fondant. Attach centers with brush dipped in water. Attach hearts and daisies to cake with brush dipped in water; cut small portions from some hearts so that shapes can nest together.
Use smallest heart cutter to cut out pink fondant heart for bear; set aside. Place bear on board cut to fit. To decorate bear, ice bottoms of feet and inside of ears smooth. Pipe in tip 3 eyes, nose and mouth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover remainder of bear with tip 13 stars. Position fondant heart on bear. Build up tip 9 arms around heart and overpipe with tip 13 stars. Cut a 1/4 in. x 3 in. long strip of pink fondant; shape into bow and attach to bear with buttercream. Cut a small portion from center fondant heart where bear will sit. Position bear on cake. Print tip 2 messages. Position candles.