Graceful Tiers Cak…
Love Has Blossomed Cake
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Silver Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Silver Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
Cake serves 60.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Kit Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Kit
- Easy-Add Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set Add to shopping list Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Graceful Tiers Cake Stand Add to shopping list Graceful Tiers Cake Stand
- Easy-Add Silver 25th Anniversary Pick Add to shopping list Silver 25th Anniversary Pick
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Fine point artist's brush
- Silk Flowers
- Hot Glue Gun (optional)
In advance: Make 170 silver balls. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Use narrow end of tip 12 to cut circles; roll each circle into a 1/4 in. diameter ball. Roll each ball in Pearl Dust and set aside to dry.
Ice cakes smooth in buttercream. Tint 12 oz. fondant to match icing. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Using Ribbon Cutter/Embosser and straight edge wheels with 1/2 in. spacer, cut strips for borders. Attach to cake sides at top and bottom. Use toothpick to lightly mark 1 1/4 in. divisions at bottom edge of top borders and top edge of bottom borders. Use tip 5 and royal icing to pipe 1/2 in. deep drop strings around bottom borders between marks. Mark same size arching scallops on top borders and cover with tip 5 royal icing outlines; let dry.
Use Cake Dividing Set to mark divisions on cake sides where fondant flower plaques will go (6 on 6 in., 8 on 8 in., 10 on 10 in. cake). Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut 24 circles using medium round Cut-Out. Cut 24 flowers using pansy cutter from Floral Collection Set; attach one flower to each circle using damp brush. Position flower plaques on cake sides. Attach a silver ball to center of each flower; attach 6 silver balls around outside of each plaque. Mix a little Clear Vanilla with Pearl Dust; use brush to paint strings and scallops silver. Position cakes on stand. Attach pick to lollipop sticks using royal icing or glue gun; trim sticks and push into cake. Position silk flowers on cake tops.