Love Bug Candy Pops
It’s so easy to give your heart away this Valentine’s Day! Especially with these delicious candy pops.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Hearts Confetti Sprinkles Add to shopping list Hearts Confetti Sprinkles
Uncooked thin spaghetti
Each serves 1.
Pour melted candy in heart treat pan; position treat stick and place in freezer until set.
Carefully unmold candy pop. Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe wing outlines; let set.
Use royal icing and tip 12 to pipe ball body and head. Use tip 4 to pipe dot shoes, outline arms and dot hands. Pipe facial features and lettering with tip 3. For antennae, insert 2 in. lengths of uncooked spaghetti into bag filled with black icing and fitted with tip 4; as you squeeze bag, pull out spaghetti. Insert into head. Attach heart confetti to antennae with melted candy.