Love Above All Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 105.
- Easy-Add Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Decorator Favorites Pattern Press Set Add to shopping list Decorator Favorites Pattern Press Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add 7 in. Baker's Best Disposable Pillars with Rings Add to shopping list 7 in. Baker's Best Disposable Pillars with Rings
- Easy-Add 9 in. Baker's Best Disposable Pillars With Rings Add to shopping list 9 in. Baker's Best Disposable Pillars With Rings
- Oval Separator Plates one 8 1/2 in. and one 11 in. neededEasy-Add Oval Separator Plates Add to shopping list Oval Separator Plates
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Happiness Ribbon Tier Top
- Floral Puff Accent
- Any Ornament
- Plastic ruler
Using rolled fondant and the wild rose cutter in the Floral Collection Set, make approximately 65 flowers. Cut 2 flowers to make each flower.
Thin and enlarge one flower using round end of modeling stick; cup petal slightly. Using decorator brush, dab a little water in center of one flower; add tip 2 dot center using royal icing. Make extras to allow for breakage; dry flowers in Flower Formers dusted with cornstarch.
Use 3/16 in. thick rolled fondant and cut 9 scallops. Score lines using edge of plastic ruler , taking care not to cut through fondant. Let air dry completely, at least 48 hours. In areas of high humidity, allow extra drying time. Make extras to allow for breakage.
Using small, medium and large c-scrolls from pattern press set, imprint design on tiers to form a vine. Outline using tip 4, overpipe using tip 2. Pipe tip 364 shell bottom borders on all tiers. Attach flowers using dots of icing.
Position fondant scallops, securing with royal icing. Cut nine 5 x 3 1/2 in. pieces of rolled fondant. Gather the long ends to form a drape, position drapes over scallops, securing with royal icing. Attach flowers with royal icing.
At reception: Assemble tiers on pillars. Position floral puff accents between tiers and ornament on top. Attach ribbon to edge of cake board.