Lounging Lamb Cake
A sweet field of cupcakes topped with flower-shaped candy surrounds this adorable lamb cake. The Stand-Up Lamb Pan Set is the key to this spring celebration treat.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Cake serves 12; each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Lamb Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Lamb Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Fuzzy Bunny Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Fuzzy Bunny Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Pastel Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Pastel Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 11 1/4 x 5 1/2 x 3 in. high craft foam block
- 3 in. wide white ribbon (1 yard in length)
In advance: Make candies. Melt and tint candy pink, green, violet and yellow. Mold candies with lollipop sticks using painting or piping method. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Also: Make cupcakes. Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet. Cover with tip 233 pull-out grass. Insert candies, trimming sticks as needed.
And: Prepare base. Cover craft block with Fanci-Foil. Wrap ribbon around sides and secure with tape.
Bake and cool lamb cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake.
Position on prepared base; ice face and inside ears smooth. Using tip 3, pipe outline eyes and mouth; outline and fill in nose (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover cake with tip 16 rosettes.