Lots O’ Love Cake
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant 24 oz. PkgEasy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Orchid Pink Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Orchid Pink Pearl Dust™
Cake serves 27
- Easy-Add 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 13 x 19 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 13 x 19 in. Cake Board
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Hearts Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Hearts Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set Add to shopping list Border Punch Set
- Easy-Add Lace Border Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Lace Border Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
Bake and cool one-layer cake. Place on foil-wrapped cake board. Ice smooth with rose buttercream.
Tint 7.5 oz. fondant brown and 3 1/2 oz. rose. Roll out brown, rose and white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Using Rotary Cutter, cut 18 strips, 2 long x 1 in. wide, in each color. Attach to cake sides with damp brush, alternating colors.
Roll out brown fondant 1/8 in thick. Cut a rectangle, 6 high x 9 in. wide. Trim to fit top left corner of cake. Using punch with Small Heart Cutting Insert, cut out heart, 1 in. from top edge; reserve. Position rectangle on cake.
Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut a rectangle, 6 high x 9 in. wide. Position on center of cake. Using border punch with Lace Border Cutting Insert, cut border pieces, two 9 1/2 in. long and two 6 1/2 in. long, from remaining rolled white fondant. Trim to 1/2 in. high. Position around rectangle.
Brush lace border with white Pearl Dust. Using tip 3 and rose buttercream, pipe bead border to cover seam between rectangle and lace border.
Using letter cutters from set, cut "LOVE." Brush letters with orchid pink Pearl Dust and position on cake.
Position reserved heart at bottom right corner of white rectangle. Roll out remaining rose fondant 1/8 in. thick.
Roll out remaining white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut two strips, 11 1/4 long x 1 1/2 in. wide, and two strips, 15 1/4 long x 1/2 in. wide. Using border punch with Lace Border Cutting Insert, punch lace design across strips. Trim all strips to1/2 in. wide. Brush strips with white Pearl Dust.
Attach lace strips to bottom of cake using a damp brush. Using tip 3 and rose buttercream, pipe bead border around cake.