Lost in Space Cupcakes
Launch a few laughs! Use Wilton Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups to create a metallic rocket-ship shimmer; decorate cupcakes with homemade candy spaceships and piped-icing invaders.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Easy-Add Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Position Spaceship Pattern on board and cover with waxed paper. Add a small amount of black candy color to melted white candy to achieve grey shade. Outline and fill-in pattern with melted candy in cut parchment bag. Let set. Carefully remove from waxed paper. Attach candy-coated chocolates with melted candy; set aside. >
Ice cupcake smooth. Pipe tip 9 ball head and body in green and yellow icing (flatten and smooth both with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 pull-out fingers and dot eyes. Add tip 2 dot pupils, outline mouth and antenna, tip 3 dots on antenna. Attach spaceship piece to cupcake with icing.