Looks Like a Jack-O-Lantern Cookie
Every Halloween celebration needs a silly jack-o-lantern treat! Make these cookies using the cutter from the 7-Pc. Monster Cookie Cutter Set, Roll-Out Cookie Dough and shiny Color Flow Icing.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add 7-pc. Monster Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 7-pc. Monster Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
Roll out dough. Cut, bake and cool cookies using cutter from set.
Prepare color flow icing; tint a portion green. Tint a portion orange. Tint a small portion black. Reserve a small portion white.
Outline cookie using tip 2 with full-strength color flow icing in orange. Let dry. Flow in using a cut parchment bag and thinned color flow icing; let set.
Pipe tip 2 stem using full-strength color flow icing in green. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe tip 3 dot eyes using full-strength color flow icing in white. Pipe tip 2 dot pupils using full-strength color flow icing in black. Pipe tip 2 mouth using full-strength color flow icing in black.
* Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow for green shown.