Look Who's Hatched Candy
Create your own version of this Faberge-inspired candy egg! Molded candy shell opens to reveal a holiday scene, or a simple assortment of loose mini candies.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Soft Pink Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Soft Pink Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Mini Eggs Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Eggs Icing Decorations
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Egg Pan Add to shopping list Mini Egg Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Bunnies 'n Carrots Candy Mold Add to shopping list Bunnies 'n Carrots Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add White Mini Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Mini Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Using candy colors, tint portions of melted white candy yellow, pink (use a little red), green, blue and orange.
Tint coconut with green icing color. Attach bunny, icing decorations and a small amount of coconut inside back egg shell with melted candy.
Slide egg bottoms over warming tray to flatten edges; immediately attach halves with melted candy. Position egg in muffin candy shell.
Roll fondant thin, brush lightly with water and sprinkle with pink sugar. Using small end of tip 12, cut dots and attach to egg with water.
Cut 1/4 x 1 1/2 in. strips for 6 loops and 2 streamers; attach loop ends. Attach bow pieces to egg with candy.