Look Who's Dropping In Cookies
The fastest route to Santa’s cookies is down the chimney! Create this cute lollipop cookie sure to bring holiday smiles using tinted cookie dough, the chimney pattern, Santa cookie cutter and melted candy. Add the holiday sparkle with White Cake Sparkles.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add White-White Icing Color Add to shopping list White-White Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list White Cake Sparkles™
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Cookie Collection Set Add to shopping list Christmas Cookie Collection Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Make 1 recipe of Roll-Out Cookie Dough. Color 1/2 of dough White-White, 1/4 Light Copper, 1/4 Red-Red; reserve a small amount to tint Kelly Green.
Roll out copper dough 1/4 in. thick and cut out Santa. With water, thin down green, red and half of white dough to piping consistency. Place thinned dough in parchment bag fitted with tip 3 and pipe coat, hat, hair, beard, fur and mittens. Pipe nose and mouth with tip 1. Paint eyes with icing color diluted with water. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350°F. Let cool.
Using pattern, roll out and cut chimney from white dough. Use brush and thinned red icing color to paint bricks. Use tip 5 and thinned white dough to pipe snow. Bake 8 minutes at 350°F. Let cool.
Attach Santa and stick to chimney with melted candy. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag pipe additional snow on chimney and fur on beard, immediately sprinkle with Cake Sparkles™.