Look Inside Cream Puffs
These revealing cream puffs are easy to make using the Dessert Decorator Pro. Look inside--the filling of the cream puffs tells everyone at the celebration if baby is a boy or girl!
- Easy-Add Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Whipped Icing Mix
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment (pastel hearts used)Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Chocolate Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Chocolate Decorator Icing
Each serves 1
- Easy-Add Baking Sheet Add to shopping list Baking Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Dessert Decorator Pro™ Add to shopping list Dessert Decorator Pro™
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
Prepare, bake and cool cream puffs following recipe directions.
Prepare whipped icing mix following package directions. Divide icing and tint 1/3 either blue or pink.
Fill cream puffs with white whipped icing using Dessert Decorator Pro and filler tip. Fill Dessert Decorator Pro with tinted blue or pink icing and squeeze a small amount of icing into each cream puff.
Heat icing. Cover cream puffs with icing using a cut parchment bag.
Add pastel hearts sprinkles to tops of cream puffs before icing sets.