Long Stem Short Cakes
Plant your own sweet mini garden using candy-covered cake squares and flowers and fence posts crafted using Candy Melts.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Garden Flowers Candy Mold (shown in example) orEasy-Add Garden Flowers Candy Mold Add to shopping list Garden Flowers Candy Mold
- Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold or flower mold of your choiceEasy-Add Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper
Tint portions of melted white candy lavender, pink, yellow and green; leave about 1/4 amount white. Mold flower candies using painting method. Trace 12 fence and 4 leaf patterns for each cake on waxed paper; outline and fill in with melted candy in cut disposable bags. When set, overpipe leaves with veins using melted candy.
Cut sheet cake into 2 in. squares. Cover with melted candy. Dip sticks in melted candy; attach flowers and let set. Insert in cake. Attach leaves and fence posts with melted candy.