101 Cookie Cutter …
Littlest Limo Cake
Cake serves 8.
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
Make cookie wheels. Bake and cool 4 cookies using roll out cookie dough and smallest round cutter from set. Prepare Color Flow Icing. Using tip 2, outline and full strength color flow icing, Fill in with thinned icing. Let dry. Outline spokes with tip 5 and full strength icing. Let dry.
Bake sport ball cake. Cool. Cut top cake in half for top of carriage. Place cakes on cooling grid over pan. Melt candy and pour over cakes. Let set in refrigerator. Turn cakes over (flat side up) and pour a small amount of candy and smooth with spatula; let set in refrigerator. Position on Fanci-Foil wrapped cake board. Using buttercream icing, pipe tip 104 ruffle around carriage hood. Pipe tip 3 beads on ruffle and on edge of carriage. Add tip 2 dot flowers. Attach cookie wheels to carriage with icing.