Little Peepers Cupcake
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Pastel Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Pastel Silicone Baking Cups
- Paring Knife
In advance: Make head, hands and body. For head and hands, tint a 1 1/2 in. ball of fondant copper or light brown. Roll a 1 in. ball head and a 1/8 in. ball nose; attach nose with damp brush. Draw mouth and eyes with black FoodWriter. Roll 3/8 in. ball hands; score finger lines with knife. Attach hands to head with damp brush. For body, shape a 1 1/4 x 3/4 in. oval of white fondant; indent at center and attach to back of head with damp brush.
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet. Ice smooth. Position baby pieces. To make 2 blankets, tint 1 1/2 in. balls each in light yellow, light blue and light rose; reserve remaining white fondant. Roll out all fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut a 3 1/2 x 3 in. base piece in white. Using smallest Cut-Out, cut 5 squares in each color (including white) for each blanket. Attach squares to base with damp brush, alternating colors with white. Smooth gaps with fingers. Position blanket. Pipe tip 2 pull-out fringe. For pacifier, roll a 1/4 in. oval in blue or pink and a 1/16 in. ball in white for center. Attach with damp brush.