Little Peeper Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing Recipe. Reserve a small amount of icing, tint black. Tint remaining icing a combination of Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow Icing Colors. Ice cupcakes smooth in yellow with Spatula.
Trace patterns on paper; tape onto cake board and cover with waxed paper. Using melted candy in cut parchment bags, pipe in feet, wings, beak and hair. Refrigerate until firm.
Position candy trims on cupcake, supporting with dots of icing if necessary. Using a cut parchment bag, add string eyes.