Little Monster Cupcakes
Little Monster cupcakes go wild at Halloween parties! For a really crazy idea, let this monster hang out with his weird friends from the neighborhood: see “Related Items” at far right!
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Smiling Pumpkin Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Smiling Pumpkin Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cupcakes. Outline and pipe-in mouth with tip 3 and black icing (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 teeth.
Roll green spice drop flat with rolling pin and position for tongue. Cover remainder of cupcake top with tip 18 pull-out stars.
To make arms, trim 2 lollipop sticks each to 3 in. lengths. Roll orange spice drop flat with rolling pin and wrap around trimmed lollipop sticks. For hands, cut orange slice in half and form fingers indentions with additional lollipop stick. Insert arms in cupcake.
To make antennae, trim 2 lollipop sticks each to 3 in. lengths; insert violet spices drops on ends and position in cupcake. Add yellow gumballs for eyes and pipe tip 3 pupils.