Little Lullabies Candy
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Vanilla Candy Creme Centers Add to shopping list Vanilla Candy Creme Centers
- Easy-Add Raspberry Candy Creme Centers Add to shopping list Raspberry Candy Creme Centers
- Easy-Add Chocolate Candy Creme Centers Add to shopping list Chocolate Candy Creme Centers
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Mini Egg Pan Add to shopping list Mini Egg Pan
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Baby Accents Fondant Mold Set Add to shopping list Baby Accents Fondant Mold Set
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 8 in. Tapered Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Tapered Spatula
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
For bassinet hood, mix 1/2 teaspoon of Gum-Tex™ with 1/4 package of fondant. Dust pan with cornstarch. Roll out and mold mixture into Mini Egg Pan. Cut 1/3 off oval bottom and let remainder dry in pan.
For bassinet bottom, pour melted candy 1/4 in. thick into circle cutter over waxed paper. Let set.
For stand: Make candy shell in baking cup. Remove from freezer after 2nd coating and add one layer of each flavor candy creme centers. Seal top of shell with melted candy and freeze until set. Unmold.
Tint small balls of fondant brown and pink or blue. Roll white oval body and shape small white ball into pillow. Roll brown ball for head and attach to pillow with water. Position pillow and body on bassinet bottom. Cut pink or blue blanket with circle cutter. Fold under 1/2 in. at top and position; ruffle edges with fingers. Paint facial features with black color diluted with water. Mold blue or pink fondant bow using Baby Accents Mold. Pipe bead border around hood using melted candy in cut bag; attach bow with melted candy. Attach candy stand, upside down, to bassinet bottom with melted candy; attach hood.