Lip-Smacking Snack Cookies
Kissable candy lips are the sweet trim on these Valentine’s Day cookies! Pipe your own message in icing then seal the deal with Cake Sparkles.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Pink Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Kissy Lips Candy Mold Add to shopping list Kissy Lips Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Tea Strainer
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candies. Mold red lips in candy mold, filling cavities just 3/4 full. Tap to settle; chill until firm.
Also: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using largest heart cutter from set. Bake and cool. Cover with thinned icing. Let dry 24 hours on waxed paper-covered board.
Push Cake Sparkles through tea strainer for a finer texture. Using full-strength icing, pipe tip 4 message; immediately sprinkle on Cake Sparkles. Let set, then brush off excess. Attach candy lips with icing.