Lion in Wait Cake
The king of the jungle is another character cake you can make using our Megasaurous pan. Your guest of honor will jump at the chance to claim the crown!
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
6 Uncooked spaghetti 4-inch Lengths
2 Vanilla wafer cookies
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Megasaurus Pan Add to shopping list Megasaurus Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 68 Add to shopping list Tip: 68
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Use tip 4 to outline lion, facial features, paws and leaves with tip 4. Pipe in tip 4 eyes, nose and claws (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Cover face, paws and leaves with tip 16 stars. Pipe tip 16 pull-out star mane, inserting vanilla wafer ears before completing.
Cover ears with tip 16 stars.
For whiskers, insert pieces of uncooked spaghetti into decorating bag fitted with tip 4; slowly pull out until coating with icing.
Insert into cake for whiskers. Add tip 68 pull-out leaf bottom border in front.