Lilac Time Cookie Pops
Capture the spirit of spring any time of year with blossom pops in sweet pastels of violet and yellow. Inner petal outlines make this shape even more memorable.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Flower Pops Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Flower Pops Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Prepare dough and press into pan following pan directions. Insert stick. Bake and cool. Place cookies on cooling grid over waxed paper. Cover with thinned violet icing; tap to smooth and let set.
For flower center pipe tip 3 outline circle, 1 1/2 in. diameter, in full-strength yellow icing. Fill in with thinned icing in cut parchment bag. Pipe tip 3 outline petals in full-strength violet. Let set.
*Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown. Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.