Like a Duck To Water Candy
Use a candy-clay rim and candy-clay ball feet to turn a candy-coated Mini Egg Pan cake into a bathtub. Make the scene even sweeter with a duck formed in our Rubber Ducky Candy Mold.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Egg Pan Add to shopping list Mini Egg Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rubber Ducky Candy Mold Add to shopping list Rubber Ducky Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Tint piping gel blue and pipe in cut bag on cake top for water. Position candy.
Several days in advance, using 1 recipe candy clay, roll four marble-size balls for tub feet; let dry. Store leftover clay in cool, dry place. Add a small amount of melted white candy to yellow; mold ducks using painting method.
Cover rounded side of egg cakes with melted white candy; refrigerate to set. Attach feet to egg cakes with candy. Ice cake top smooth. Roll an 11 in. string of reserved candy clay and position around top edge of cake for rim of tub.