Cookie Sheets & Je…
Lights in the Forest Brownies
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Small Chocolate Nougat Candies
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Stars Candy Mold Add to shopping list Stars Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Mold candy pieces . Mold stars in candy mold, filling only 1/3 full. Lighten portion of melted green candy with a small portion of melted white candy. Mold circle bases in Mini Muffin pan, filling cavities 1/8 in. deep. Chill until firm.
Bake and cool brownie pops in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Cover with melted candy; chill until firm. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, cover bottoms to seal; let set on waxed paper-covered board. Assemble using melted candy, allowing candy to set between each step. Attach nougat candy to bottom for trunk; attach trunk to circle base. Attach confetti sprinkle lights and candy star.