Light up the Season Cupcakes
This triple treat includes everybody’s favorites! The gifts are cookies, the lights are molded candies and the Dessert Stand is stacked with iced cupcakes!
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each cupcake and cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Christmas Lights Candy Mold Add to shopping list Christmas Lights Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Holiday Cutter Set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Holiday Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Merry and Bright Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Merry and Bright Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Star Cut-Outs™ (largest one used)Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Stick Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Stick
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Roll out dough and use present cutter from kit to cut out approximately 14 cookies. Cut extras to allow for breakage. Cut 1 triangle easel for each cookie (2 in. wide and bottom and 1 1/4 in. wide at top. Bake and cool. Use full-strength color flow icing and tip 2 to outline bow and packages; let dry 30 minutes. Use tip 2 and thinned down color flow icing to fill in packages and bows; let dry overnight.
Attach easels to backs of cookie with full-strength color flow icing; let dry.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with spatula. Use tip 352 and green icing to pipe leaves on cupcakes.
Mold tinted melted candy in candy molds and use green for base of bulbs. Place melted candy in cut parchment bags to fill molds. Fill bulb first, let chill in refrigerator until set, then pipe green base; let set. Remove light bulbs from molds.
Color fondant yellow, roll out and use largest Star Cut Out to cut star; let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface. Trim lollipop stick to 3 in. long and attach to back of star with melted candy.
Place cupcakes in stand, position light bulbs and star.