Huggable Teddy Bea…
Let's go to the Hop! Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Huggable Bear Pan Add to shopping list Huggable Bear Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
Bake and cool cake. Outline inside of ears, muzzle and paw pads with tip 3.
Pipe in ears and paw pads with tip 3, smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Cover muzzle and body with tip 16 stars. Roll out white fondant for eyes and blouse, cut pieces to fit and position on cake.
Tint 12 oz. of fondant rose, 3 oz. black; and 1 oz. gray (use a small amount of black).
Roll out and cut pieces to fit for skirt, collar, waistband, front strip of blouse and belt; position on cake.
Shape pieces for pupils, nose, mouth, bow and eyelashes; position on cake. Pipe tip 5 poodle body; cover all but muzzle and legs with tip 16 rosettes.
Roll thin black fondant rope for dog's collar and leash; attach with damp brush. Roll black fondant dots for dog's nose and eyes; position on cake.