Lemon Mousse Ducky
Wilton shaped pans can also be used to shape other fun desserts and side dishes. Here we’ve made a 3-D Lemon Mousse Ducky that would be perfect for a baby shower.
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Bake Easy™ Non-Stick Spray Add to shopping list Bake Easy™ Non-Stick Spray
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
Lemon Mousse Recipe
Mousse serves 12.
- Easy-Add 3-D Rubber Ducky Pan Add to shopping list 3-D Rubber Ducky Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Serving platter
Refrigerate tinted icings in covered containers until ready to use.
Make 1 cup buttercream icing:
Tint 1/4 cup blue
Tint 1/4 cup orange
Reserve 1/2 cup white
Make Lemon Mousse Recipe and unmold on serving platter.
1 large (6 oz.) or 2 small (3 oz.) packages of lemon gelatin
8 oz. frozen whipped topping (thawed)
Prepare gelatin according to package directions. When set, use mixer to blend gelatin with whipped topping. Place in top half of pan that has been sprayed with vegetable pan spray. Let chill in refrigerator until firm.
Step 3Decorate in Order
Use tip 4 and white whipped topping to pipe whites of eyes.
Use tip 4 and blue whipped topping to pipe pupils.
Use tip 12 and white whipped topping to pipe ball soap bubbles.