Jumbo Muffin Pan
Lemon Burst Mini Cakes
- 1 pkg (18.25 ounces) white cake mix no pudding in the mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- vegetable pan spray
- raspberries for garnish
- lemon zest strips for garnish
Cake serves 6.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray jumbo muffin pan with vegetable pan spray.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, water, vegetable oil and egg whites; beat with electric mixer 2 minutes. Add lemon zest and juice; mix until well blended. Distribute cake mixture evenly into baking cups. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling grid 8 minutes. Remove cakes from pan.
Place cooling grid over cookie sheet. Level top of each cupcake and turn over onto grid. Heat icing following package directions. Ice top of cupcake, allowing icing to drip down sides. Let stand until set. Garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon zest.